Some Advices for Customizing Silk Scarf
We have been work with Many Brands from the Beginning and Watching them Growing Stronger. Personally I have been in Scarf Producing for almost 7 Years. And our Factory is more than 20 Years now. We have about 20 Producing Lines for Screen Printing and 20 Digital Printers from Japan and 1 REGGIANI NIOR Digital Printer from Italy.
I’d Like to Share some of our Advices which we gain from Experiences with the Brands we have so far to Save Time and Money:
- Offer the Well-Finished Design FSD Files, TIF Files or AI Files to the Scarf Factory. Do Double Check Before You Sending out. It’s Not Good to Change the Designs all the time. Factory will not like to be Mess around by NOT Well-Finished Design Files. Sample Tooling Especially Screen Printing is really a matter of Time.
- Learn Something about Producing, Fabric and Your Goal. If you want Quotations You Must offer Details like: Types of Fabric, Quantities ( And Do NOT Mess Around by 200PCS, 500PCS and 1000PCS if you just want 50PCS. Maybe in the Future you may say but Live in the Moment. No one Knows about Future even the Fabric Cost and Labors Cost are unsure.) Methods of Printing ( Some Client Personally Prefer Digital or Screen, but in fact it’s not in your Control of that, it all depends on your Patterns).
- Communicate with Your Factory who are Professional in Producing . When it’s about Producing and Tooling. Designers and Consulters Experts they may know
about Designs and Some information about How Scarfs Coming out, they may Visit and Watch Producing Once or Twice. But the Really Expert in Producing is Factory.
- Trust Your Supplier. I believe most Suppliers and Brand Owners are looking for Long-Term Mutual Relationships. So Trust Each other is very important. Like Our Post Before: Scarf is not the Thicker the Better, and Scarf is not the Heavier the Better.
- Be Nice and Give Your Supplier Enough Time to Produce. This is Extremely Important. Some Client Can Take Some Weeks Even Some Months to Negotiate and Compare Between Suppliers. But very Rush while Producing to hit the Deadline. Thing May Go Wrong and the Relationship May Not Happy 🙂